Read the Entire Unfinished Business Series for Under $3.00!

Read the Entire Unfinished Business Series for Under $3.00!
99 Cent Sales August 7-21

Coffee Time Romance Review of Storm Watch

The Unfinished Business Series


Don't forget if you subscribe to my newsletter, you get a free preview and bonus content.

Carole's Newsletter

Twitter

Petite Meets Street

Saturday, October 24, 2015

Welcoming April Grey, Author and Editor of Horror Anthologies and the Cerunnos Series

Today, I'm welcoming fellow Professional Author's Group member and my friend, April Grey. We're lucky to live close enough to each other to hang out on occasion at some favorite NYC haunts as well as at Luna Con. Remember the Greenwich Village Ghost Tour we took a few years back?


Tell us a little about yourself and your writing.

I and my family live in Hell's Kitchen, NYC in a building next to a bedeviled garden. Gremlins, sprites or pixies, something mischievous, lurks therein. Someday I'll find out.

Writing about the things that piss me off or worry me is safer than getting an UZI, slightly.

Love that garden, your apartment building and your neighborhood. Do you write full time? If not, what is your "other occupation?"

I’m a homemaker, editor, and educator

What are your writing inspirations?

I care about this world, and there are many things that I believe to be off in it and need fixing. However, I’m not in charge. Writing allows me to correct this, at least temporarily.

Tell us about your series.

Chasing the Trickster is Book One of the Cernunnos Series.

Ghostly images materialize in Nina Weaver's photos. Goons try to kidnap her. When her photographs are stolen and her best friend is shot, she realizes that she has no one to turn to but her ex-lover, Pascal "Goofy" Guzman. Together they go on a desperate road trip in search of answers. The truth is darker and more terrifying than Nina could ever have imagined. After their love re-ignites, they fall into the Trickster God's trap.



These characters return in St. Nick’s Favor: Book Two of the Cernunnos Series
                  


St. Nicholas asks Nina Weaver to be his emissary. Her mission is to take a one-way trip five years into her past to save the lives of thousands of children. Doing this will result in her losing the life she has built in New York City, including her relationship with Pascal Guzman. Nina faces down corporate greed, attempts on her life and the terrors of the Trickster God to keep her promise.






What project will you be working on next?

Next year will be the third book of the Cernunnos Series, Cernunnos Unleashed

One surprising or interesting fact about yourself.

My horoscope has a grand trine in Earth: Sun in Taurus, Moon in Virgo and Capricorn rising.

Is there anything else about yourself you'd like to tell us about yourself or your writing?


I am currently working on my first horror novel, Griffit City. I am also editing Hell’s Grannies: Kickass Tales of the Crone.


I love your titles and your imagination, April. Thanks for stopping by. 


April Grey's short stories, published in both print anthologies and on-line, are collected in The Fairy Cake Bakeshop and in I'll Love You Forever. She edited the anthology Hell's Garden: Mad, Bad and Ghostly Gardeners. Her urban fantasy novels Chasing The Trickster and St. Nick’s Favor are available at Amazon.com.
Her dark fantasy novel, Finding Perdita will be published by Damnation Books next year.

Find April:







                                                                                          



No comments:

Post a Comment