Read the Entire Unfinished Business Series for Under $3.00!

Read the Entire Unfinished Business Series for Under $3.00!
99 Cent Sales August 7-21

Coffee Time Romance Review of Storm Watch

The Unfinished Business Series


Don't forget if you subscribe to my newsletter, you get a free preview and bonus content.

Carole's Newsletter

Twitter

Petite Meets Street

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Play Together, Stay Together in the Great Outdoors

I was away for my yearly vacation on the Cape, doing, ahem, research for my Kayaking on Cape Cod blog article series. If all work could be this fun...

The first installment
Play Together, Stay Together in the Great Outdoors is posted and there are five more to come. I've been practicing what I preach.

The heat has threatened to melt my brain but since I got back there has been significant progress on my new novel. Look for a full update in the next week, once I get all links together.
Finally, my website is down for maintenance this week, so if you're looking for me rest assured I have not disappeared. You can always reach me here.

No comments:

Post a Comment